Applicants must be currently-enrolled, degree-seeking students in good standing at TCU. All semester programs require a minimum 2.8 GPA and two semesters at TCU prior to the start of the program. Some programs have additional prerequisites, so check the program page to confirm your eligibility.
- Spring Programs – October 1
- Summer Programs – January 20
- Fall Programs – April 1
Semester students should apply the semester before they go abroad. Summer students should apply as early as October or November because the summer faculty-led programs operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Search for your program and “Complete Forms” on Global TCU.
- Follow the program-specific application steps found on your program page.
- Submit the Credit Approval Form with all signatures. You can watch a video tutorial on YouTube. This step is not required for TCU summer faculty-led programs.
Applications to Oxford or a TCU Exchange Program
Students applying to Oxford or a TCU Exchange are strongly urged to meet with the Center for International Studies very early, at least a year before they plan to go abroad. There is a nomination process, so deadlines occur much earlier than other TCU programs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.