How to Apply
Applicants must be currently-enrolled, degree-seeking students in good standing at TCU. All semester programs require a minimum 2.8 GPA and two semesters at TCU prior to the start of the program. Some programs have additional prerequisites, so check the program page to confirm your eligibility.
- Application Opens: June 1
- Priority Deadline: September 15
- Regular Deadline: October 1
- Application Opens:
- Priority Deadline: October 20
- Regular Deadline: November 20
- Late Deadline: January 20
- For Partner Summer Programs (IES, CIEE, SIT), please see specific program pages.
- Application Opens: January 1
- Priority Deadline: March 15
- Regular Deadline: April 1
Semester students should apply the semester before they go abroad. Summer students should apply as early as October or November. All programs have limited enrollment, so apply early!
- Search for your program and “Complete Forms” on Global TCU.
- Follow the program-specific application steps found on your program page.
- Submit the Credit Approval Form with all signatures. You can watch a video tutorial on YouTube. This step is not required for TCU summer faculty-led programs.
Applications to Oxford or a TCU Exchange Program
Students applying to Oxford or a TCU Exchange are strongly urged to meet with the Center for International Studies very early, at least a year before they plan to go abroad. There is a nomination process, so deadlines occur much earlier than other TCU programs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.